PreAlpha V1 DevLog 5
Prealpha V1 Devlog 5 | Ruben Samuelsen | 02.04.18 | ElePhant
- Finished dialogue system that I layed the ground work for last time
- found and attached sfx for player shooting water
- found and attached sfx for player dying
- found and attached sfx for player colliding
- replaced temporary sfx for click and hover on ui buttons with new click and hover sounds
- Made all buttons same default, hover and click color.
- Found game font, made all text and button text that font, and resized all buttons and texts to match the rest in the canvas per level.
- Changed background color on all levels
- Reorganised my canvases
- Made game pause when you open menu
- made game unpause on menu close or save load
- Made an overlay, when menu open, darkening the screen.
- Filled out the credits page with credits.
- Changed slider color to fit with button and text colors
- changed slider handle to make it smaller and more visually appealing.
Notes for next Session :
- Gonna start working on making the game music.
- Then gonna design level 2.
- Design end screen, make level 2 temporary last stage.
- Ask for suggestions for new mechanics to mix up the next coming levels.
- Add tiny line of text Level 1 in middle of screen for a brief moment. Press Left Mouse Button To Move
- Add tiny text in left upper corner, press escape to open menu
PreAlpha V4.zip 12 MB
Apr 02, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.